3.1.03

Chapter 10: The Buffalo

In this chapter, Pip is traveling by train from Louisiana to Missouri. I'll have to check to see if there was a train for this route, but if not, I can make one up. Along the way, people will be shooting buffalo. Again, I'll have to see if there were buffalo along that route.

Anyway, they shoot the buffalo to lure zombies to the area. The zombie then learn that it's a good feeding area near train tracks which makes it easier to hunt them and keeps them away from cities.

Hmmmmm

There really wasn't too much train travel in the mid-1800's.

So, in keeping with my desire for a steampunk element, I'll just have to add a steam powered stagecoach. It will follow the actual line of future railways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home